To help prevent tailgaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed more people tailgate me now that I have the tiregate out for bed space.....:flipthebird: Its suppose to be nice tomorrow. Time to switch it back.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, have my hitch on full time myself. I was in a drive-thru paying for food with the family in the truck, and this 110 yr old lady runs smack into me. I got my food, pulled forward, she pulled up to the window and I got out. Her front license plate was knotted up in a ball that looked just like my hitch. Front bumper was bent up pretty well too. My truck didnt have a scratch. I gave her a dirty look, a shoulder shrug, and went on about my business. My wife asked if I shouldnt exchange information with her, to which I replied, it was clearly her fault, I was in park. The less she knows about me, the better.

Buy a hitch, keep it on. No reason not to. In fact if you can somehow get a 1 foot spike, that would even be better!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always have my hitch on too. I was actually going to mount a mini gun in the back on a hydraulic arm and whenever someone tailgates me the gun would pop up from the bed and hang over the tailgate I'm sure that will make them shit their pants and back way off hahaha :ROFLJest:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always have my hitch on too. I was actually going to mount a mini gun in the back on a hydraulic arm and whenever someone tailgates me the gun would pop up from the bed and hang over the tailgate I'm sure that will make them shit their pants and back way off hahaha :ROFLJest:

How about a hitch cover that has the gun inside of it. When someone hits you it fires a armor piercing bullet through the rad into the block... You get out look at your truck, no damage and say bye. They on the otherhand got to drive away and get a few miles and the car overheats... ha ha ha

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about a fully automatic paintball gun? It might have the desired effect and there'd be no weapons charges filed, and a heavy accumulation of paintball goo on the radiator might just the car down.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about a car that shoots out banana peels?
Real-Life-Mario-Kart.jpg

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have used mine twice in the last month. First a WRX rearended my at a stop sign in front of my house. Put a nice hole in his bumper. The second time I was in a subdivision and a kid was tailgating me. I put my left blinker on, continued to turn left into the driveway, and the f'er tried to pass me on the left. I slammed on the brakes, he cut back right, and I left a pin stripe all the way down his Accord. The next day I almost got smacked by a Toyota. See a trend here? This was all in less than a week and a half.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I leave my adjustable height receiver in. Nicknamed jawbone.

Attachments

• hitch.jpg
    hitch.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 75

Banned
Reaction score
Id totally do that with my tow hook hitch.

But that's illegal here. Can't run a hitch unless it's in use with a trailer. ******** IMO.
Just gotta get an aftermarket bumper with lots of spikes in it.....