To help prevent tailgaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where'd you get that from? I'd like to get a nice adjustable setup one like that for mine.

This is the one I use, but I didn't pay that price. I picked it up from a local farm supply store down the road.

Amazon.com: Rapid Hitch 3411 Zinc Plated Steel Ball: Automotive

Works good for my low height wave runner trailer but also good for my higher-ride 6x12 cargo.

Good luck!

2961d1308772673-road-rage-hitch.jpg

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have a simlar one but with locking pins. it works great. i had it on my GMC HD with 7" lift and it worked perfectly and looked good too!

IMAG0005.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I don't really put anything on the back of mine, because if they run into my bumper, that means I get to upgrade my bumper.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I don't really put anything on the back of mine, because if they run into my bumper, that means I get to upgrade my bumper.

Yup. Sometimes I wish for a deer or some stupid driver to jump out. Total the truck, I get a new one. Jack the front/rear bumper, upgrade it.

But where i live there is a lot of hay farming. On the trucks they have bale spears. They are 3 foot long spears on a hydraulic that lower flat, you back into the bale, lift it, and drive to where you drop it off. I want one just to lower while someone is right on my ass. I guarantee they lock up all 4.
balebed.jpg

images

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Whtrapta, that would be completely hilarious to lower that down when someone is tailgaiting you