TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Raptor

Reaction score
I'm interested, depending on when the trip would be and for how long. Is it a day trip or an overnight thing? Been wanting to see Nashville for a few years, might be worth the drive from the Charlotte area to knock out both things at the same time.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I'm interested, depending on when the trip would be and for how long. Is it a day trip or an overnight thing? Been wanting to see Nashville for a few years, might be worth the drive from the Charlotte area to knock out both things at the same time.
Day trip. We're in the planning stages now. Guides will be doing a pre-run this weekend. Should have tentative date soon.

I don't see why we couldn't do a trip soon (1st week of June?) and then another towards the end of Summer. Perhaps even another in the Fall. Of course, I'm biased, because I'm so close to it, I can go ANY time, so for me, the more times, the better.

All that info will be coming soon.

Last edited: