TN Meet Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rekkr

Reaction score
Just want to manage expectations of people coming from out of state. This isn’t a crazy set of off road trails nor is it high speed. It’s a semi slow cruise with some really good scenery.
I’m all for making this an awesome event. I just want to make sure people aren’t disappointed.

If the amount of confirmed members grows to a high number, we may want to take a poll and see if people would want to go to an actual off road park local to Tennessee. There is woolys, AOP, windrock and I think a few others.

I can try and take some detailed pictures and video this upcoming weekend during the pre-run so people have a more informed perspective.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to manage expectations of people coming from out of state. This isn’t a crazy set of off road trails nor is it high speed. It’s a semi slow cruise with some really good scenery.
I’m all for making this an awesome event. I just want to make sure people aren’t disappointed.

If the amount of confirmed members grows to a high number, we may want to take a poll and see if people would want to go to an actual off road park local to Tennessee. There is woolys, AOP, windrock and I think a few others.

I can try and take some detailed pictures and video this upcoming weekend during the pre-run so people have a more informed perspective.
Just type dirt devil TN in you tube, there are a lot of good videos. I was up till 1:00AM last night watching some. which got me to thinking, one guy insisted on airing down your tires?

Last edited: