Tips searching the country for raptor r

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! I would love to have one...just can't find a decent deal on one. If anyone knows of one without too much ADM, please let me know. Trying to decide pretty soon whether going to go TRX, 37, or R. Thanks
You can get R's for 10k over pretty easily. I talk to a dealer every couple of days at that price point. I have a TRX today and the reason the R makes more sense for me is the slight advantage in the dirt and parts availability. I am not gentle with my TRX and have driven plenty of Raptors and they just have the slight edge where I want to push.

If you're not going to be running the truck in the desert at high speed, I prefer the TRX. Interior is leagues above the Raptor, it sounds better, and I prefer the styling. If you're looking to bomb in the desert and/or just want the latest and greatest, get the Raptor R. Either way, I would get a TRX or R before I did a 37 strictly because of the engine.