Tips searching the country for raptor r

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
ADM is why you’re seeing a LOT of used RR’s on the market. A lot of people - probably some FRF bit off more than they could financially chew. Now with stupid interest rates, it makes stupid ADM stupid squared. It doesn’t get much more stupid.

You can score a Raptor for under MSRP now and not play the stupid ADM games with the RR. Or just be a hard nosed negotiator and stay on top of the ones available and make it clear MSRP is the top of your willingness to pay, non negotiable. Eventually, someone will give; maybe one of them, maybe you but if you’re not in a hurry and are willing to put in the legwork it’s possible.

tmoss15

Reaction score
I did a ton of research and can confirm that most are presold. The ones that aren’t they want significant ADMs. I didn’t find any that would sell to me for MSRP. I ended up with a regular Raptor at MSRP and I’ve been happy with that. Maybe time will prove that the 2024s are will come down to MSRP within a few months.