Tips searching the country for raptor r

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clemsondds

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m tossing around the idea of getting a raptor r. i had a raptor and loved it. But I pull a boat often and thought an f250 tremor would be better. And while it is amazing at pulling the oat, I just miss the maneuverability of the raptor. I did a search on Autotrader and saw there are 9 2024s in the country. I know there are more out there since there’s one 10 minutes from me that doesn’t show up on Autotrader. I looked at ford USA and the only nationwide search I found was for certified used. Anyone know how to search for all new and used nationwide? I’m trying to find one for msrp (or at least close). Not wanting to pay some insane $35k ADM. If I can’t find one, I’ll just get a TRX but would prefer to stay with ford. Thank you all for your help!

Badboy4fun_wa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autotrader supports local to 500 miles or nationwide. You can choose any combination of New, Certified, and used for the search. I use it all the time. Have noticed without inventory options are gray for choosing R, here you go:

You can also go to Ford.com and search for Rs. That is zip based and 100 miles. You can look at the text in browser line for 100 and change to 500. That will show vehicles being built that you can call dealers on.

OP
OP
C

clemsondds

Reaction score
Autotrader supports local to 500 miles or nationwide. You can choose any combination of New, Certified, and used for the search. I use it all the time. Have noticed without inventory options are gray for choosing R, here you go:

You can also go to Ford.com and search for Rs. That is zip based and 100 miles. You can look at the text in browser line for 100 and change to 500. That will show vehicles being built that you can call dealers on.
Thanks. But I know how to search on autotrader...I pretty much live on it every day lol... I had mentioned that there were only 9 "2024" raptor r's. I had heard from a friend that the 2024 is quite a bit of improvement over the 2023. thank you though for the tips! And I saw that you could search on ford for 100 miles, but didn't know you could change it to 500...so i'll give that a try. Thanks!

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like cargurus. you can narrow it down by year, trim, engine size to filter all but raptor R nationwide..

i used it to find both of my current vehicles.. i was only shopping for 2019 supercabs and cargurus made it pretty simple

i found 181 used, and 407 new Rs nationwide..

Last edited:

tblountman

Reaction score
caredge.com.....last time I looked it showed over 400 natiowide.....pretty sure it includes presold in the number....but there are a ton out there not sold.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
caredge.com.....last time I looked it showed over 400 natiowide.....pretty sure it includes presold in the number....but there are a ton out there not sold.
A 'ton'...lol. Let's say out of 400 that 80% are sold--just call on them and you'll quickly see they get auto populated even if sold (my guess is it's closer to 90%), so 80 trucks available in 50 states...you do the math.

tblountman

Reaction score
Let's just say this....I have contacted at least 10 dealerships and everyone of them has been available with varying adm's....best I have been offered is 9 over....I've done the math....and will wait.