Is there a LSD electronic locking rear differential for Raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a crazy question, but is there such thing as an electronic locking rear differential for Raptors that's LSD when it's not locked? Asking because I'm tired of the one tire fire whilst on the street. I'd rather go forward than spin one wheel...

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If there's not already- there's not going to be. The OEMs use the brakes for "limited slip" now so I'm not seeing the need for one to be developed for any of the manufacturers.

You can do a half assed version of the same trick and lightly power brake it if you think you are going to spin. It's in the manual for vehicles without lockers as a way to try to get unstuck if they are one wheel peeling in the mud or grass.

OP
OP
F

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there's not already- there's not going to be. The OEMs use the brakes for "limited slip" now so I'm not seeing the need for one to be developed for any of the manufacturers.

You can do a half assed version of the same trick and lightly power brake it if you think you are going to spin. It's in the manual for vehicles without lockers as a way to try to get unstuck if they are one wheel peeling in the mud or grass.
I'm just leaving lights on the street and accelerating in corners, it tends to spin one tire. Truck is wonderfully fun to drive, until that happens :confused:....