time to downsize, but upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to see a terrain, I have one to look at, but it isn't for sale. I work in downtown Phoenix.

OP
OP
2008fx4

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ageed. White is the way to go. :cheers:

well i am the proud new owner of a 2013 Oxford White Ford Raptor. Bed graphics, hood graphics, tailgate step, 801A, moonroof, forged beadlock capable wheels....

didnt get the bed extender or the blue accent interior.

interesting story.

called Autonation Ford in Scottsdale last night around 7 pm regarding this particular truck and they seemed very anxious to get the deal done to get the sale on Augusts numbers. so at 8 pm we agreed on $57,000 - msrp was $58,200. they took off another $500 on top of that if i drove up and got it last night.

ao i arrived at the dealer at 10 pm, had to drive up from Tucson, traded in my F250, and drove off in the Raptor. check got processed at 11:53 pm.

I have nothing but good things to say about Autonation Ford. It was by far the easiest time ive ever had buying a vehicle.