Thinking Of selling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RCorsa

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Odd. My buyer I had in the end of summer wired me $1000 deposit. Then he emailed me and said he had to finalize a divorce before he bought it. I told him no problem and to send me details on how to refund his money and he just went dark. Tried several times to reach him to no avail. Very odd I will say. Anyway I then decided to keep the truck but the thought of a new 2022 truck got the best of me and I placed an order a week ago. Probably won’t get it until march per my dealer. Reposted the add on Autotrader and got a few scam hits and one dealer offering me 71k. Truck now has 13,000 miles but probably won’t drive it much more. I tried to list it here but the admin hasn’t responded to my requests?

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m ready for a Gen 3. What do y’all think a 2018 802a with 106k on the OD will bring in? Around $50k?? Or has the market cooled down and it will be closer to 45,000 now?

Badboy4fun_wa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your challenge selling privately no tax credit on the new truck. In this case in WA that be about $7k. So on trade $70k is same as private seller paying you $77k. You are stuck unless dealer agrees to do paperwork when you sell and generally they will want a little $$$. Used to be they did that to sell new car in Today’s market probably not.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sold today for $75,000 to Ca buyer. Didn’t even negotiate and flew to pick up truck today after reaching out a day ago
Congrats….I think/hope (as long as you get what you want to replace it) - did you ever have to give the $1000 back?