Thinking of Selling my 2023 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arizona Free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
License plate frame says Peoria Ford (I see a Carbonized Gray one on their site - not avalanche) and the girl's FB says she's with Bell Ford. I sent a message just to see what they say. Someone else is welcome to call both and see if they really have one unsold and if so, what they want for it.
Peoria Ford is an unethical stealership. Be warned.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are lazy... two seconds search later...https://www.peoriaford.com/new/Ford/2024-Ford-F-150-9f9f3c69ac184159117cce6e6e4073ac.htm

I agree with AZ Free, do not do business with Peoria Ford. I bought a Mustang GT from them once... never again.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it, if you have a plan B in place. The '24 Raptor R market has changed in ADM, or the lack of....

Every frigging day: I get price drops from Cars.com on various '24 Raptor R's. I can confirm "first hand" that a smaller Ford dealer in Texas sold their '24 Carbonized Grey Metallic Raptor R with a $116K window sticker/ MSRP. I called about that Raptor R that was advertised for $113K. "YES" your reading this right: I talked to the salesperson on the phone and he verified the $113K sales price. plus + his new vehicle general sales manager, after that salesperson transferred me to his (G.S.M.) manager on that same call. Of course that Raptor R was sold prior to me calling and inquiring about that vehicle.

200.gif

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Of course that Raptor R was sold prior to me calling and inquiring about that vehicle.
Of course. And yes MSRP can be had, no secret. Looking forward to picking mine up hopefully next week. Was at $5K over, but after a quick 10 min call w/ GM yesterday (same person I dealt with on one other car prior with them) and end up at MSRP. Small local. You won't see that at the large chain dealers--ever.