Thinking of Selling my 2023 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you how many speeding ticket or expedition of speed (90+mph) in most states will get you for $16K ? And your insurance rates will probably climb to the ceiling. LM-AO. :sunot:

I always install laser jamming on all of my cars as I have PTSD on getting tickets. My first and last speeding ticket was in NYC, cost me 3,500$ in attorney fees, tickets itself about 1,500$ and I lost my driving privileges for a year.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
** Come to the Northeast part of the Midwest where ASE certified mechanics (techs) out here will happily work on your Raptor V6's or Raptor R's and only charge (it may vary) like $85.00 an hour of labor and only charge "REAL" hours, and not book hours. Dyno time in these parts is very reasonable too, and these race shops with their own dyno's are "LEGIT"
I'm having my '23 EcoBoost V6 run thru (dyno) with only a Livernois Motorsports Intercooler and a Roush Cold Air Intake to get a baseline pull (#'s), then were adding a Livernois Motorsports tune for E85 and 91 octane, along with new injectors, a new fuel delivery system, catch can and a low temperature thermostat. Then I'll run it again (same dyno) to get a fresh set of numbers (#) and then were adding a set of Stage 4 CR turbos (back ordered I'm told) and "another" trip to that same dyno shop, for a third and "final" set of numbers (#). I have know idea what the second set of numbers (#) will be after my guy "Pat" installs everything except the set of CR Turbos. And then, when the CR Turbos are installed, then I'm told: the sky is the limit "LMF-O" 200.gif I'll let Y'all know the baseline pull numbers #'s, the second set of numbers #'s (less the CR Turbos) and finally when this project is completed hopefully in October or November of this year.

*** You never know what else this "mad" scientist may think up down the road.

** "NO" downpipes or aftermarket exhaust system for this guy, but "maybe" stainless steel headers (if it makes "legit" horsepower gains).

"GO BIG" or "GO HOME"

20240627_180503 (1)(1) (2) (6)(5)(1) (1).jpg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
** Come to the Northeast part of the Midwest where ASE certified mechanics (techs) out here will happily work on your Raptor V6's or Raptor R's and only charge (it may vary) like $85.00 an hour of labor and only charge "REAL" hours, and not book hours. Dyno time in these parts is very reasonable too, and these race shops with their own dyno's are "LEGIT"
I'm having my '23 EcoBoost V6 run thru (dyno) with only a Livernois Motorsports Intercooler and a Roush Cold Air Intake to get a baseline pull (#'s), then were adding a Livernois Motorsports tune for E85 and 91 octane, along with new injectors, a new fuel delivery system, catch can and a low temperature thermostat. Then I'll run it again (same dyno) to get a fresh set of numbers (#) and then were adding a set of Stage 4 CR turbos (back ordered I'm told) and "another" trip to that same dyno shop, for a third and "final" set of numbers (#). I have know idea what the second set of numbers (#) will be after my guy "Pat" installs everything except the set of CR Turbos. And then, when the CR Turbos are installed, then I'm told: the sky is the limit "LMF-O" View attachment 468625 I'll let Y'all know the baseline pull numbers #'s, the second set of numbers #'s (less the CR Turbos) and finally when this project is completed hopefully in October or November of this year.

** "NO" downpipes or aftermarket exhaust system for this guy, but "maybe" stainless steel headers (if it makes "legit" horsepower gains).

"GO BIG" or "GO HOME"

View attachment 468624

Headers on a turbocharged engine? Let me know how that works out.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was just a thought, I maybe way off the path of these V6 EcoBoost twin turbo motors.

200.gif

** The chicks with ***** comment is clear as to where your head(s) is @: It's your world: we just breathe in it. Peace. :peace:

Arizona Free

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always install laser jamming on all of my cars as I have PTSD on getting tickets. My first and last speeding ticket was in NYC, cost me 3,500$ in attorney fees, tickets itself about 1,500$ and I lost my driving privileges for a year.
Perhaps a little insightful phrase could help you….

Tickets or trophy’s?

You want to drive fast.. go to the track, it’s legal and fun. Avoid tickets.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having my '23 EcoBoost V6 run thru (dyno) with only a Livernois Motorsports Intercooler and a Roush Cold Air Intake to get a baseline pull (#'s), then were adding a Livernois Motorsports tune for E85 and 91 octane, along with new injectors, a new fuel delivery system, catch can and a low temperature thermostat. Then I'll run it again (same dyno) to get a fresh set of numbers (#) and then were adding a set of Stage 4 CR turbos (back ordered I'm told) and "another" trip to that same dyno shop, for a third and "final" set of numbers (#). I have know idea what the second set of numbers (#) will be after my guy "Pat" installs everything except the set of CR Turbos. And then, when the CR Turbos are installed, then I'm told: the sky is the limit "LMF-O" View attachment 468625 I'll let Y'all know the baseline pull numbers #'s, the second set of numbers #'s (less the CR Turbos) and finally when this project is completed hopefully in October or November of this year.

"GO BIG" or "GO HOME"

View attachment 468624
Wtf? Are you on some white magic fairly dust? Seem manic. Get that CS out and enjoy the speed