Thinking of Selling my 2023 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We live in the Midwest part of the year and in Cali the other part. I've never seen our M4 CSL, it went right to our tint and wrap guy in Valencia California via a flatbed truck and then driven across the street to BMW of Valencia to pull all the front and rear lights, as well as all the exterior carbon fiber parts that were wrapped and then re-installed by them. That '23 M4 CSL lives Southern California in a (818 area code) storage facility on a trickle charger and goes to a spa day (hand wash) every week. LOL. :893karatesmiley-thu
So to answer your original question: You'd have to do the research on what a '23 M4 CSL performs @ a quarter mile or what it's 0-60 mph speed is. I believe it's good, but not great, it only has 543 horsepower.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We live in the Midwest part of the year and in Cali the other part. I've never seen our M4 CSL, it went right to our tint and wrap guy in Valencia California via a flatbed truck and then driven across the street to BMW of Valencia to pull all the front and rear lights, as well as all the exterior carbon fiber parts that were wrapped and then re-installed by them. That '23 M4 CSL lives Southern California in a (818 area code) storage facility on a trickle charger and goes to a spa day (hand wash) every week. LOL. :893karatesmiley-thu
So to answer your original question: You'd have to do the research on what a '23 M4 CSL performs @ a quarter mile or what it's 0-60 mph speed is. I believe it's good, but not great, it only has 543 horsepower.

That's the car I wanted to buy in the first place. Then dealer told me it would be 190k including 50k ADM. And 12 months wait time.
So I went with M8 Grand Coupe Competition instead for 10k cheaper and 6 month wait time.
Its a beast for sure. And much more nimble on the corners vs M8. So congrats brother!

8250_RPM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It also depends on the buyers.

There are stupid/deaf folks out there, who think that stock audio on these trucks are top of the line and quality system.

For them 40,000$ full Audiofrog/Helix/Blam system is definitely worth only 2,000$.
They should just keep listening to their ****** AM radio and enjoy life.
You should check out some AM radio some time…might learn a thing or two.