"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
We are talking about Birdman. I think it's best for all of us that he play under those power lines all day, every day.

Tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, 20/10 vision. I am exactly what ****** had in mind. Your genetics on the other hand are very questionable. Luckily you're in to the pre-pubescent types.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, 20/10 vision. I am exactly what ****** had in mind. Your genetics on the other hand are very questionable. Luckily you're in to the pre-pubescent types.

Haha
But serieus. They tought he that arian kid in the US made beast is here to scout the powerlines. And blow them and himself up to cripple the village they supply with power ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep in mind that i'm dutch so no idea how ur cops are
Here they are currently bunch of nazies that don't even allow me to drop my girlfriend of at the trainstation without riskin a ticket

Awsume build btw. Something i would defenitly use as an example if i ever get one

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

Really Bird?? I'm Jewish on my moms side.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Today's little project: Dynamat my 5 Star AFE intake lid. Since the resonance decreased when I added the lid, I wondered if having the lid completely vibration proof would help any more. I also used the Dynamat to seal up the gaps at the corners.

Not sure if it will do anything but I was cleaning my garage and found some leftover Dynamat.

uploadfromtaptalk1379014819242.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1379014837114.jpg

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today's little project: Dynamat my 5 Star AFE intake lid. Since the resonance decreased when I added the lid, I wondered if having the lid completely vibration proof would help any more. I also used the Dynamat to seal up the gaps at the corners.

Not sure if it will do anything but I was cleaning my garage and found some leftover Dynamat.

View attachment 29826

View attachment 29827

And did it work ??

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You Put some Plasti Dip on my Roll-x bed cover too...

Thanks Andy...That makes me feel warm and friendly

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
And did it work ??

I just went out for a ride and yes I believe it got rid of the annoying resonance I would get in my dash and driver's door. There's still plenty of resonance in the gas pedal but couldn't replicate the vibration / growl at low rpms I was getting in the dash / door panel. Either way, I sealed the small gaps because I found a some muddy splash marks on the inside of the lid.

And here is how the YETI sounds with the AFE Stage 2 and MBRP Turndown combo

MBRP Turndown - YETI growl - YouTube