"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
That's just sad that he got you. I hope that this is a joke! at least the Power line trails that i run are ORV trails also.

I guess he followed me in. I was at the end of the trail at a gate and played with my knobs a bit and he came in hot and heavy at 10mph. It was a security guard hired to patrol the powerlines. I pretended I was lost, waited for him to leave and commenced the ICON awesomeness. And my free knobs didn't burn my fingers....

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess he followed me in. I was at the end of the trail at a gate and played with my knobs a bit and he came in hot and heavy at 10mph. It was a security guard hired to patrol the powerlines. I pretended I was lost, waited for him to leave and commenced the ICON awesomeness. And my free knobs didn't burn my fingers....

Played with yer knob...? Just the way Dylan told you?? Word on the street is KY Jelly works magic on the shock adjusters too once they freeze up come wintertime :batman2: