"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
thats why i havent coated my shocks yet. i have decided i am gonna try clear plastidip on them.

the condoms look pretty good but does it feel the same....

But in all seriousness....these covers basically don't do anything in the way of hurting performance. They might retain more heat under heavy offroading but then again Dylan told me that in all his time beating on the ICON Raptor the front shocks have never even registered on a temp. strip.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it going to protect from rust or what ever you where thinking. Or just cover it up so you don't see it?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then you can definitely **** and ****. You're just still pissed that I somehow managed to get a '13 before you. Let it go man.

Soo much hate Bird, I'm not mad, you ordered before me, hell you were in the market wellllll before I was. I just don't like the love sock on your suspension, you know how much I dig the rest of your build so far. Alright now, take a second, count to ten, and say wuuusah a few times. It'll be alright bird.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Soo much hate Bird, I'm not mad, you ordered before me, hell you were in the market wellllll before I was. I just don't like the love sock on your suspension, you know how much I dig the rest of your build so far. Alright now, take a second, count to ten, and say wuuusah a few times. It'll be alright bird.

You will love the shock condoms more than your mother or ****. ICON shocks protect against the AIDS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn