The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's a little late in the game but I would like to offer my home and or shop up to anybody coming up 75 through Michigan for the Snowball. John G will have his camper on the property plugged in and heated. The camper can sleep 4 plus I have a spare room and couches to overnight some folks. Matt Richards will be here along with John and I think Wes will be here also. The more the merrier.
Please let me know if you want to stop in.
Also please feel free to stop in if you would like to convoy up with us all

I am coming in thursday night if 1, this ear infection from hell gets better 2. if I can get the frozen broken water pipes fixed, well, it might be only me Dellea might stay home... Its all up play by play right now, oh and my close cousin died last night too. Id like to see your place though...Ill call ya...

caverndiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with yours? Even if my truck isn't done I'll still see everyone in Marquette...but still moving ahead planning on it being done.

This weekend my brother was going to help me tie everything down in the bed so now I'm at the mercy of the dealer to let me access my truck. If it's in a service bay odds are they won't want us in there for insurance purposes. Not sure when/how I could move the spare and fasten everything down though so this whole issue has really thrown a wrench in my plans.

Accident 2 days before Christmas.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am coming in thursday night if 1, this ear infection from hell gets better 2. if I can get the frozen broken water pipes fixed, well, it might be only me Dellea might stay home... Its all up play by play right now, oh and my close cousin died last night too. Id like to see your place though...Ill call ya...

Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family!

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's a little late in the game but I would like to offer my home and or shop up to anybody coming up 75 through Michigan for the Snowball. John G will have his camper on the property plugged in and heated. The camper can sleep 4 plus I have a spare room and couches to overnight some folks. Matt Richards will be here along with John and I think Wes will be here also. The more the merrier.

Wiz, how far are you from the birch run area?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We'll be there too.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your Cuz John..God speed to him. Please feel free to call when you can
Wiz, how far are you from the birch run area?

We'll be there too.
You better..
I might have to head over to Wiz's house just to meet everyone.
and you better..lol.
I'll P.M. you guy's the address..
Again all are welcome....Matt likes to cuddly so we can keep you all warm.:lol2:

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2014 SnoBall Raffle Rules

Who it’s open to
•The raffle is only open to the registered drivers & Raptor owners participating in the 2014 SnoBall

Price of the raffle
• Red tickets will be $20 (Top 6 Prizes)
• Blue tickets will be $10 (All other prizes)
a.Raffle participants can purchase as many tickets of either color.
b. Participants can win multiple items.

How the Raffle will be conducted
•Must be present to win

Blue Raffle Tickets
•There will be one bin for all of the blue tickets
• Blue Raffle tickets will be drawn and assigned a prize working from lowest to Highest valued item.
•Great Lakes Raptor Excursions will have a list of the raffle items suggested value.

Red Raffle Tickets
•The top 6 raffle items will each have a bin in front of them.
•Participants can place as many raffle tickets in whichever bin desired.
•Great Lakes Raptor Excursions will state which prize is being raffled off then pull one ticket from the bin associated with that item.

Raffle Donation
• Proceeds of the raffle funds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
•The donation will be made under the Corporation/Organization name “2014 SnoBall Participants”

Payments accepted: Credit Card and Cash

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As for the sand or cat litter, is that two large bags or two small bags. I picked up a 26lb bag of litter.