The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have 24 days to get it fixed, I know the pain, last year I only had 6 days to get mine fixed, ending up getting a whole frame which took 3.5 months but I had to fight insurance for a month. Coincidently it was the same wheel as yours that I messed up hitting a culvert. Best of luck to you buddy. Glad no one was injured.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well SnoBall Fans, I decided to make the run more interesting and fractured my Gas Pedal foot today during my workout!

It's a good thing I've got an awesome Co-Driver!!! :)

Chris, Sorry Man, You'll have to do a lot more driving buddy! I know you're extremely disappointed! You'll be ok and you'll get through this with support.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the foot. Drop a free weight on it?

No, I had kickboxing with a partner on the same bag and we happened to throw opposite round houses and my toes hit his heel and got shoved inwards which fractured a bone up in the middle of my foot where all the toe bones meet on the bridge of the foot.

Lots of fun!

So within 6 months I've managed to break a left toe, right shoulder and now my right foot.

I can't wait for '14 to get here! :)

Taube2013

Reaction score
Looks like 2014 snoball is sold out ?

2014 snoball sold out ? Does anyone have more info on good off road parks, maps of forest roads in Michigan? Went to Flint at the mounds and its just too small for Raptors. Any help is appreciated ! Thanks Tom

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
2014 snoball sold out ? Does anyone have more info on good off road parks, maps of forest roads in Michigan? Went to Flint at the mounds and its just too small for Raptors. Any help is appreciated ! Thanks Tom

Snowmobile trail maps are helpful for spring/summer/fall wheeling. I'm going to be playing this coming week but largely private property/seasonal roads/logging roads/etc. If you're around northern lower MI let me know and maybe it would work for you to come wheeling with us. We have 2 raptors and that area has been hit with lots of snow this year - more than I have in Marquette.

bradsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there will be a gpx file for the snoball or where I can download the best maps for my Lowrance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk