The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was it a wet dream? I've had a few of those since the announcement at Havoc.... Then I think about how many snogasms I'm gonna have in Marquette and I full on shit my pants.

No. Lol. Funny part was I met Jason and mark. I guess I've watched the Snoball vids a few too many times since I've never met them and they were in my dream.

68 days by my count.

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like I can start training for the SnoBall next week....big snow storm in Raleigh, might get 1-2 inches.

Banned
Reaction score
looks like I can start training for the SnoBall next week....big snow storm in Raleigh, might get 1-2 inches.

thats not a snow storm :p just a light dusting!

snowed here today a bit. half inch maybe. had some fun on my half bald tires :lol2:

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But for Raleigh its a major snow event, schools will be cancelled 48 hours in advance....you wont be able to find bread / milk / eggs on selves...because all people in the south eat is french toast when it snows.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a link for the chicagoland convoy on fb for the snoball 500. We are comimg from missouri and was gonna come through chicago to meet up with the other raptors