The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you don't need an offroad gps do you? I figured since following a group??

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

the ramada in Marquette is sold out. Any other suggestions?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

not sold out. I called. they shut off internet booking because of ford raptor group.

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you don't need an offroad gps do you? I figured since following a group??

I dont think it is required...but I would HIGHLY Recommend an offroad GPS. Mine has served me well @ Havoc and TRR. If you want something you can use for more then offroad then get an I-Pad w/ Motion-X App.

I have a feeling that once you go to this event, you will get many more uses out of the GPS in the future...

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the truck GPS is kick just tell it where you want to go and it bring's you right to it. so It's kinda hard to get lost but you might have to skip part of the run and just go right to where you want to end up. all I guess I'm saying is you'll get back to camp at the end of the day.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the challenge should be

75/85*15,000 = 13235 and change.

May be minus some money from the charity rides and

$12,500 looks like a good goal to me