The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snow! Let there be snow.

John lost his kids last night. I am filing for child support payments next week. Wiz is playing with himself and the occasional radio. After the bottle of Arran and case of beer last night, we're still feeling last night. Yea, this is going to be a great weekend.

Reading that is kinda disturbing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snow! Let there be snow.

John lost his kids last night. I am filing for child support payments next week. Wiz is playing with himself and the occasional radio. After the bottle of Arran and case of beer last night, we're still feeling last night. Yea, this is going to be a great weekend.

Confused? Yes!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man. I think I have a iwe issue.

When in 2wd there is a grinding noise at low speeds. In 4wd noise isnt present.

Oh well to late to do anything now.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

There is a rest stop before the bridge maybe hang out there? We aren't going to get off 75. Just have your radio on glre-001/ murs1

Jason

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man. I think I have a iwe issue.

When in 2wd there is a grinding noise at low speeds. In 4wd noise isnt present.

Oh well to late to do anything now.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

There is a rest stop before the bridge maybe hang out there? We aren't going to get off 75. Just have your radio on glre-001/ murs1

Jason

What is causing that noise is the needle bearings in your hub is going out. There is metal or some other form of junk in it. When you are out of 4wd the axle is stationary and hub is rotating. Locked in 4wd the axle and hub are both turning, so no noise.

-Greg (aka Squatting Dog)

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Oh man. I think I have a iwe issue. When in 2wd there is a grinding noise at low speeds. In 4wd noise isnt present. Oh well to late to do anything now. ---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ---------- There is a rest stop before the bridge maybe hang out there? We aren't going to get off 75. Just have your radio on glre-001/ murs1 Jason

Brian's dealership is an hour south of the bridge on Lake Huron if you want to make a quick stop for some work... He and Patrick (another raptor in group C) aren't heading up until tomorrow. He had IWEs in stock when I needed them a couple weeks back.

I haven't had good luck with service north of the bridge. :/

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The boy's are starting to show up...
Last night before we drank the awesome bottle of Scotch Rick brought me..
1012039_10201584643641867_324399943_n.jpg

1016421_10201581652167082_1507473461_n.jpg