The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow you guys realy drive massive distances

I r impressed by the dedication

So wish i could join

Maybe i'll look into renting a raptor for 2015 and join you guys. If that is actualy a smart idea :)

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Thinking about it
I would get the record for longest travel for an FRF event :)

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I thought driving 2 hours to the off roading parks in the desert was bad. Sheeesh....unreal! No thanks.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting packed up today....

Tire in bed - check
Viair on board - check
Tire Deflators - Set

A Lot more stuff to pack - Yep

Time to leave - Not soon enough

Leaving tomorrow morning at 7 am to hook up with BramageDained then on up to Duluth to hook up with DevilDevil and BigBlueBalls and one more. Then we're on our way!!!

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The weather cleared up just west of South Bend in Indiana on Rt 80.

And we breezed right through "one of America's ********* cities" without any traffic slow downs.

We're a few miles to the Wisconsin border.

See you all tomorrow morning!

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That would be the dynamite hill road you're talking about. Where in Marquette is everyone staying? I have to work til 6:30 that day, but it's not out of the question. Did you get your truck back from Fox? If there was that much metal shavings running through my transfer case, I'd want the entire thing replaced.. that stuff went through every bearing in there, and it would've been done by now.

Everyone is staying at the Ramada downtown. Fox doesn't know what the issue is but I have the truck back for the run then it's going back to them next week as they have their regional service guy from Chicago coming through. I agree the entire transfer should have been replaced but I'm not a mechanic so what do I know! :goofy_batman:

The parts they replaced had no affect on the issue.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Touchdown!!

2y6ajyta.jpg

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snow! Let there be snow.

John lost his kids last night. I am filing for child support payments next week. Wiz is playing with himself and the occasional radio. After the bottle of Arran and case of beer last night, we're still feeling last night. Yea, this is going to be a great weekend.