The SEMA Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are killin me with the venetian & palazzo rates lol... I might have to stay somewhere cheaper and meet you guys... I was in vegas last weekend, gonna be there with you guys, and I'm going back two weeks later with the wife ugghh! TOO MUCH VEGAS

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually found a room at Harrahs right next door for 89... What time do we wanna. Convoy out to Vegas Friday morning?

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pre-Run

Hey guys, sorry can't make the actual run, but for those that haven't seen this, here is the link to the page where I posted up the Pre-Run we did last Sunday.

Have a great time!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/pre-run-sema-return-jean-barstow-17817/#post291593

I am sure Jarrett will be posting up final meeting times and place as that is in flux right now. I listed the last known in this thread. As you all can imagine RPG has their hands full with final prep for Chris Ross's SEMA entry.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update:

Ok guys,

We will be meeting at the Shell station in Jean Nevada on the west side of the I-15 at 10:00AM. It is located off of Goodsprings road. From there we will have a small drivers meeting, go over the days route, load up GPS files for those who have it, and start to head west.

We will stop for lunch in Baker,CA and then cross the I-15 towards the Mojave trail. We will go south on the Mojave trail and end the run in Afton Canyon (unless everyone wants to keep playing in the dirt, then we will just go explore)

At 4:00pm on Friday, All the vehicles in the show will be making the 2nd Annual SEMA cruise for everyone to see. This should be really cool event and a great way to see all the Raptors showing off their stuff. We won't be done with booth tear down until about 8:00 pm, so I'm game for doing what ever after that. I figure we will just leave Friday night open to suggestion.

Cant wait to meet everyone, it should be a really good time.

Thanks

Jarrett