The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZakGSXR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called SVT and I guess my truck is built with a delivery date of June 11-14. My original build day was supposed to be the 21st. I'll call back later this week to follow up on the shipping.

Redspringer

Reaction score
shazaaaam.......
There it is folks......
I truly feel like a road king or king of the road.....driving this home from san diego.....to orange county.....

Although...i am still in sticker shock......just paid 55k......otd for a t-r-u-c-k

sweeeeet!!

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Blood,

This is my first request for a status on my order. Appreciate all you do on this forum for those of us playing the waiting game.

Dealer: F71072
Order No: J241

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bandit

Reaction score
Thanks Blood for the update. Got in touch with the dealer so I'm hoping this color issue will be corrected ASAP. Would the color correction push the production of the truck back?

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok here's mine. Take a look and see if anything looks out of whack or if I'm good. Thanks in advance. I had to take a picture then upload it since I can't figure out how to upload a pdf.
Chris

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 38

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awwwe yeah! Dealer just emailed me stating build date will be June 3rd. Ordered 4/16/2013. Seems more real now and less of a ghost. Stoked can't wait.

patrick15

Reaction score
hey blood can i get a quick update been trying to contact dealer today but no luck maybe you can help

vin 1FTFW1R67DFC42308

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does a "Clean Priority 10" usually take?

The dealer wanted my truck on trade so we're down to one vehicle while we're waiting.

The dealer told me about 6 weeks. Is he just blowing smoke up my ass?

Thanks.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does a "Clean Priority 10" usually take?

The dealer wanted my truck on trade so we're down to one vehicle while we're waiting.

The dealer told me about 6 weeks. Is he just blowing smoke up my ass?

Thanks.

Who knows how long it takes to get to the chewy center of a tootsie roll pop.

Some are 6 weeks, others much longer. Mine took 8-9 weeks to get pulled for build. Total time so far, 13 weeks.

If you wanted something quick, you should of taken one off the lot (provided they had em).

The waiting does suck.

patrick15

Reaction score
Dealer finally got back to me was at home sick but truck is there picking it up tomorrow, finally cant wait to drive it