The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

For my own sanity.... Does this mean I was scheduled today for a build on 6/8. Or build today?

Thanks a million!

build day 6/8

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

"Blood" - New Member here, and my first request, but since you seem to be a popular fella and a big help for us impatient, yet-to-get, new Raptor owners...can you look my order up please?

Order#: 0231 (May 6)
Confirmed DORA: May 15
Dealer: F52909
Priority: 01 (as of May 15)

Muchas Gracias!!!

build day6/7 1FTFW1R6XDFC80079

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Blood, can you check the whereabouts of mine??

DFC45456

Initials L F

Thank you.

Mechanicv, NY

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

sweeeeet!!

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Blood,

This is my first request for a status on my order. Appreciate all you do on this forum for those of us playing the waiting game.

Dealer: F71072
Order No: J241

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

build day 6/6

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Hi Blood

If you can give me an eta or location, that would be great? Thanks in advance, Darryl

Vin #1FTFW1R65DFC45465

Mechanicv, NY eta24th

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Blood" - New Member here, and my first request, but since you seem to be a popular fella and a big help for us impatient, yet-to-get, new Raptor owners...can you look my order up please?

Order#: 0231 (May 6)
Confirmed DORA: May 15
Dealer: F52909
Priority: 01 (as of May 15)

Muchas Gracias!!!

Wow, that was fast. Already have a build date too! How the hell did you just order and get a Priority 01?

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Blood. Appreciate the info.

122racing.... Looks like both of ours are on the same train.. Cool.

Edit-
Dealer just called and said truck was on a carrier headed this a way. Should be here this afternoon. O'YEAH O'YEAH O'YEAH.

Last edited:

Yuuuup

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast. Already have a build date too! How the hell did you just order and get a Priority 01?

My dealer, Grande Ford (San Antonio, TX), is primarily a truck dealership and does a ton of Ford truck business...thus they probably have the "Ear" of the area Ford Truck Rep. and have the volume that dictates a short "window" for Customer Orders.

Let me know, and I'll be more than happy to forward anyone on this forum the name of my Salesman and his contact info...BTW, my cost is 2.5% of actuall Dealer Invoice...not MSRP!!!

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first request for a status on my order, haven't heard from dealer yet only been a week just want to make sure everything is going smooth. Thank you in advance for being here to help people out with the waiting! I knew it would be hard but after a week it's all I think about!

Dealer: F53410
Order No: 0269
priority 17

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first request for a status on my order, haven't heard from dealer yet only been a week just want to make sure everything is going smooth. Thank you in advance for being here to help people out with the waiting! I knew it would be hard but after a week it's all I think about!

Dealer: F53410
Order No: 0269
priority 17

Give SVT a call at 800 367-3788 press 1 and you can verify what you ordered.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Wow, these carriers are quick. Dealer called again and said truck was in. Going down tonight to work out payment then pick up tomorrow afternoon.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give SVT a call at 800 367-3788 press 1 and you can verify what you ordered.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Wow, these carriers are quick. Dealer called again and said truck was in. Going down tonight to work out payment then pick up tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for the info. I called and confirmed they had the order and it was in order processing and unscheduled.

Also congrats on your truck coming in, I hope to be in your spot some day:worship: