The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just called SVT. They said mine is finally on the train going through Brisbane, Ohio, today. I don't know what part of Ohio that is, but it hasn't gone very far since 3/26/13 when it was built. Maybe it'll get to TEXAS sometime this month.

Man that's like 2 1/2 weeks just to get there.. hopefully it goes quick for you.. I'll be happy if I get this damn thing before fall...

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here's what I found today at the dealership. Didn't get a call that it was in yet, just being the impatient, overly excited person I am, took a ride down there on lunch. Here's what I found....Must have just been delivered! Picking her up tomorrow at 9 AM. Obviously pictures to follow tomorrow!

raptor1.jpg

raptor2.jpg

RapTex

Reaction score
Man that's like 2 1/2 weeks just to get there.. hopefully it goes quick for you.. I'll be happy if I get this damn thing before fall...

If it would quit snowin' up in that part of the world it would probably help. Maybe it'll get here next week. Good luck everybody!

hntnrptrz

Reaction score
Well just called SVT. They said mine is finally on the train going through Brisbane, Ohio, today. I don't know what part of Ohio that is, but it hasn't gone very far since 3/26/13 when it was built. Maybe it'll get to TEXAS sometime this month.

RapTex, maybe yours and mine are on the same train because mine was built on 3/26 as well and I still haven't seen it. Talked to the dealer again last night about the "carpet" issue. They could only confirm that there was some issue holding up a lot of F-150's. But it is assigned a rail car # now which means it's either on one or ready to be. ETA from SVT this morning is now 5/2. Original ETA was 4/12.