The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Live just outside of DC buying from NY so not sure how much what town you live in matters. Usually you look at it as I live if the richest county in the US?

I just meant with nearly 10 million people in the LA area, a dealer would want to make sure the customer either has cash or good credit. Maybe with the Raptor they don't care because they'll sell the truck anyway. Good luck with your truck.

CAMPERL99

Reaction score
TO SLASHER MCGEE
Good luck finding out anything from ford. Mine is probably sitting beside yours. Been sitting in newborn since 03/08. Ordered jan 16 3 month anniversery yesterday

Last edited:

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Financing is allowed across state lines. I am VA and financed 18K with them. :)

I Agree with Raptor911... When I bought a car from an out of state dealer I financed through their partner bank..(I'm in ND and they were in Mass)

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Hi Blood,

When you get a chance could you check for any shipping updates on my truck?

Dealer/Order #'s in my sig. VIN = 1ftfw1r67dfc20082

Thanks in advance if you have the time!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Agree with Raptor911... When I bought a car from an out of state dealer I financed through their partner bank..(I'm in ND and they were in Mass)

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Hi Blood,

When you get a chance could you check for any shipping updates on my truck?

Dealer/Order #'s in my sig. VIN = 1ftfw1r67dfc20082

Thanks in advance if you have the time!

at plant awaiting delivery.

RapTex

Reaction score
Well just called SVT. They said mine is finally on the train going through Brisbane, Ohio, today. I don't know what part of Ohio that is, but it hasn't gone very far since 3/26/13 when it was built. Maybe it'll get to TEXAS sometime this month.