The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just venting again, since I've already replied to 3 threads about my order. My build date was 2/20 , ETA 3/20, and still sitting in a yard waiting for shippment!!! NO ETA yet! Ordered on 11/20/2012 btw!

That's a long time to wait.. Where are you located?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just venting again, since I've already replied to 3 threads about my order. My build date was 2/20 , ETA 3/20, and still sitting in a yard waiting for shippment!!! NO ETA yet! Ordered on 11/20/2012 btw!

Is SVT saying there is some sort of hold on your truck? Anything??? Is the dealer any help? Maybe blood can see something.

Hang in there!

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is suppose to ship to Tuttle Click Ford in Irvine, CA (Southern California).
Dealer has been so so on updates and according to them they're getting their info from the area FORD rep, whatever that means. Normally I need to contact them otherwise I'd probably not get any. But when I do contact them they reply pretty quickly. I've always dug a little deeper than normal updates though. A guy over on the f150 boards usually get's me a little more info based on my vin#, guessing he has some dealer affiliation. But yeah it's been a long wait so far. And still no ETA as of today. I'll likely be one of the few people that have ordered and will wait 6mos or longer for the truck, especially since it's already been 5 mos. I'm going to give it another month and if still no ETA, I may move in another direction.

Hopefully BLOOD can get an update?
VIN:1FTFW1R63DFB76145

Thanks!

Last edited:

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called SVT!

They say....it's scheduled for April 29 and there is a VIN available. They tell me to contact the dealer for the VIN.

Blood can you perhaps see if there is a VIN available?
Dealer Code- F71101
Order # C005

thanks Blood in advance!

So fellas..... I can't think today.....
What does this mean when it is Scheduled for April 29 ?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is scheduled for the build week of 4/29. Build weeks always start on Mondays. As 4/29 gets closer you will be assigned an actual build day.

Call your dealer for your VIN.

They say....it's scheduled for April 29 and there is a VIN available. They tell me to contact the dealer for the VIN.

Blood can you perhaps see if there is a VIN available?
Dealer Code- F71101
Order # C005

thanks Blood in advance!

So fellas..... I can't think today.....
What does this mean when it is Scheduled for April 29 ?

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is scheduled for the build week of 4/29. Build weeks always start on Mondays. As 4/29 gets closer you will be assigned an actual build day.

Call your dealer for your VIN.

Raptor911 hey bud...thanks for getting back to me....
So when will I see it delivered to the Dealer in Calif realistically?

Ty

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats RC.....:happy107: What day did you order?

thanks-
Order was placed with Heller Ford on March 6 via telephone and credit card deposit.

Dealer confirmed my order was placed March 9. On my order# there was 2 trucks
- blue Super cab (someone elses)
- silver Super crew ( mine )

VINs are assigned to Both according to SVT

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor911 hey bud...thanks for getting back to me....
So when will I see it delivered to the Dealer in Calif realistically?

Ty

2-3 weeks seems fairly common, but there's some members that have been waiting 2-3 months(after build date) and no truck yet....