The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awaiting delivery.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

1ftfw1r67dfc20082

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Awesome to hear,congrats!
Your welcome.

Thanks blood!!

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have a picture posted in the album but was not able to get it put on here

csblack82

Reaction score
Well, was it worth it? How is it!?

Yes it was worth it. Waiting wasn't going to get me a better deal. I got the same truck with some extras I didn't ask for on my order for less money. I was lucky to find a dealer that had one exactly like I wanted.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Checked in with SVT this morning and they are still saying my Raptor is being born tomorrow and the ETA is still April 8th. He said to check in later this week and they should have more info (confirmation on the build day and maybe some tracking info).

It won't be long now fellow March 26th build day friends!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked in with SVT this morning and they are still saying my Raptor is being born tomorrow and the ETA is still April 8th. He said to check in later this week and they should have more info (confirmation on the build day and maybe some tracking info).

Time has definitely slowed down now that were so close... I can just imagine myself getting into my baby for the first time and driving it home. Hopfully within 2 weeks!

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I know I saw this in this thread somehwere before but I'm having a heck of a time finding it.. How long does it take your Window Sticker to show up online after you recieve your VIN?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
banman12 wrote:
Time has definitely slowed down now that were so close... I can just imagine myself getting into my baby for the first time and driving it home. Hopfully within 2 weeks!

Wyo wrote:
After getting by that disappointment of losing that week (and a day), I'm feeling pretty good right now. I was ready for this week to start lol!

Let's hope for a smooth transition from being built to being shipped to being dropped off at the dealer! I know mine is going by rail to Laurel, MT. From there it will wait for a truck to drive south about 4 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

OK I know I saw this in this thread somehwere before but I'm having a heck of a time finding it.. How long does it take your Window Sticker to show up online after you recieve your VIN?

I've seen it vary a little. Some of us saw it a full week out. I'd start checking on April 1st but it might not show up until April 2nd. (that's with your April 8th build day).

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nice :)