The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood would you mind giving me a shipping update? Hearing different things from dealer and SVT, trying to get some idea when it's going to show up.

VIN: 1ftfw1r66dfb89441

Much appreciated as always.

Awaiting delivery.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Blood, If you have time to check on orders today will you see if mine is scheduled to be pulled anytime soon?

Ordered: Jan. 29
Dealer: F23513
Order #: L001
Priority: 10

Thanks!

Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

called svt and my order was pulled and has a scheduled build date of april 8th!! Wish it was a bit sooner but oh well, at least it's pulled now!!

Any ideas on how long it normally takes to get a vin? I don't want to ping blood on that until i'm sure it would be avaialble...

1ftfw1r67dfc20082

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

blood,

Picked up my truck this morning. Thank you so much for all the tracking and information you've provided me over the past 7 months haha

Awesome to hear,congrats!
Your welcome.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a Raptor with an ETA of next week. It was ordered in December. Their typical order time is 3-4 months.

...and that's the extent of what they're "able" to tell me (read: willing).

I wish I had a better clue about where I stood. I've seen three different Raptors roll through there since I placed my order. I've been tempted to pop down to Munday Ford in Bastrop and see how communicative they are. I know it'd be a great bit ol' reset on the whole thing...but I could likely save some money.

I bet you're getting close then. Hang in there I bet you hear good news in the next couple weeks!

csblack82

Reaction score
So I found the same Raptor I ordered at a dealership near me. Before I pull the trigger do any of you know if the dealer I originally ordered from will refund the $500 I put down?

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I found the same Raptor I ordered at a dealership near me. Before I pull the trigger do any of you know if the dealer I originally ordered from will refund the $500 I put down?

It depends on the contract you had when you gave the deposit.
If the dealer is good then it wont matter what the contract said - he'll refund your money.

But ultimately the deposit is to protect you AND the dealer.

Worst case is your new Raptor from the new dealer cost $500 more. In hindsight I would have paid $500 to skip the waiting I have done.

csblack82

Reaction score
It depends on the contract you had when you gave the deposit.
If the dealer is good then it wont matter what the contract said - he'll refund your money.

But ultimately the deposit is to protect you AND the dealer.

Worst case is your new Raptor from the new dealer cost $500 more. In hindsight I would have paid $500 to skip the waiting I have done.

Well I pulled the trigger and got my Raptor today instead of waiting. They even gave me the bed extender along with the other options I had ordered. The dealer I ordered from ask me to call his manager Monday morning regarding my deposit. Even though I told my salesperson today to please cancel my order and return my deposit. I guess I'll find out on Monday. Here are a couple of pictures of my new Raptor.

Attachments

• 20130323_190506.jpg
    20130323_190506.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 39
  • 20130323_190437.jpg
    20130323_190437.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 40

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger and got my Raptor today instead of waiting. They even gave me the bed extender along with the other options I had ordered. The dealer I ordered from ask me to call his manager Monday morning regarding my deposit. Even though I told my salesperson today to please cancel my order and return my deposit. I guess I'll find out on Monday. Here are a couple of pictures of my new Raptor.

Well, was it worth it? How is it!?

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tool delivery yesterday of my 2013 Raptor SCrew. It is everything that I was hoping for and more. I just love the vehicle and have spent most of the weekend going around to show everyone. I still have a lot of reading ahead of me to find out how everything works.