The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2v0e710.jpg

You mean this Blood?

You should also have a purchase agreement, that says they will sell you the truck for $xx,*** and you deposited $1,000, etc... do you have that?

All of that paperwork would constitute a contract between you and said dealer. Pretty hard for them to screw you if you have things in writing.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2v0e710.jpg

You mean this Blood?

Yes, that is it! It looks like you had a priority of 01, which is the highest you can even get. It may be possible that the order was already assigned a VIN and possibly built. That may be why the order is not showing. Maybe Blood can confirm/deny that.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have my purchase agreement here, although I signed one, i have the dora you see posted and two vehicle order confirmations (an original and one when a change was made) I also have my receipt from the dealer when i made the down payment. I saw that it said priority 1 there but the dealer assured me it was a 10.

in fact the vehicle order confirmations both say priority 10.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man, sorry to hear that. That sounds like something that would happen to me lol... In all seriousness though, I would go into your dealer and have a talk with the sales manager or something. Tell them you called SVT directly and they straight up told you that that order number does not exist. And if they messed something up, either tell them you want some sort of incentive to stay with them, or I would go to another dealer. I know that sucks, since you have already been waiting over a month. Idk man something sounds fishy...

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Just means that your order has been processed into Ford's system. Now, all you can to is sit back and wait for your order to get pulled!

So does this mean it's a Toss Up ....on how soon it will get pulled? Or ...am I at least getting "closer" to getting pulled?
:snoopfacepalm:

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does this mean it's a Toss Up ....on how soon it will get pulled? Or ...am I at least getting "closer" to getting pulled?
:snoopfacepalm:

No, it just means that it is in Ford's system. No real way of telling on how long it will take for it to be pulled. Depends on allocation, priority on the order etc etc. Mine took about 2 months to get pulled once it was submitted. Could be sooner, could be later...

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I don't have my purchase agreement here, although I signed one, i have the dora you see posted and two vehicle order confirmations (an original and one when a change was made) I also have my receipt from the dealer when i made the down payment. I saw that it said priority 1 there but the dealer assured me it was a 10.

in fact the vehicle order confirmations both say priority 10.

That's why I am saying I wonder if it's possible that your order was pulled and scheduled to be built, which would result in a VIN. I am curious to whether or not once the VIN is assigned, if the order is taken out of the system. And from there on, it is tracked by the VIN. Like I said, not sure if this is the case or not. Someone may be able to chime in on that.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
as i understand it there is no vin and the order number doesn't exist.

Nosaint

Reaction score
Long time lurker here... I finally ordered a Black SCREW on Feb 25th. I have a Vehicle Order Confirmation but no DORA. They seem to not like me asking about DORAs and priority codes etc., not sure why. Anyway, I know its early yet but was hoping someone could help me out with the status of my order.

Thanks in advance,

Order No: 3600
Dealer: F21279

patrick15

Reaction score
Going to sleep hopefully i get good news in the morning 7 weeks and i cant stand it i dont know how some people made it 4 plus months

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love a conspiracy theory - so let me make one up. Priority 01 is suspicious on your order since the dealer can't do that. If they had a priority 01 order it probably was already built, shipped, delivered and sold by now. Not sure if Blood can see past orders or only current ones.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo picked it up tonight dealer put it on mid perch . Love it ! It seems so much taller hard to believe its only a 2" difference. Stopped otw home to take two quick crappy pictures

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363225521.818173.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363225536.202201.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD