The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you mean? Like a truck that cost 60K has a higher priority than a 50K truck? The answer is NO.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if the Price Level has any weight on Priority?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

NO!

Is an order being moved to pri 1 after only 2 months common?

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? Like a truck that cost 60K has a higher priority than a 50K truck? The answer is NO.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

NO!

That's what I figured.. Maybe they ran his truck into the side of the train and needed to build a new one ASAP :********:

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 12/14/12
Built: 2/13/13
Delivered: 2/25/13
Pick up: 2/26/13

It was raining, sleeting and snowing all day today, so wasn't able to get any good pictures outside.
Here she is at a buddies shop right after I wrote the check and left the dealership.
I'll take better pictures (including interior) when the weather gets nicer.

Awesome truck. Well worth the 3month wait.
I noticed it really could use intake/tune, but overall very pleased with the vehicle.

nvu5hsE.jpg

ergpvJI.jpg

wXVhmiE.jpg

Gck6zBo.jpg

d5v1Xys.jpg

now the modding begins...

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update on my "is it a new order or not" question:

According to the dealer, if the cab configuration is changed then the order goes to the back of the list. Any other change to the order (wheels, paint, interior, etc.) does not result in the order changing place in the list.

So...yeah, we'll see how this pans out. Apparently the dealer is stacking my order with two trucks so that "if I change my mind again" they don't have to change the order. Once the order is pulled, they will add all the options I didn't pick to whichever cab configuration I don't want.

mabad

Reaction score
Mabad do you mean if you paid more over invoice you get higher priority?

No, I meant as far as the options you choose, ie exterior color, graphics packages, etc. Looks like it doesn't really matter but I thought it might. For instance if there is a supplier holdup on a particular paint.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I meant as far as the options you choose, ie exterior color, graphics packages, etc. Looks like it doesn't really matter but I thought it might. For instance if there is a supplier holdup on a particular paint.

I think the priority is strictly up to the dealer.

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's one for ya blood.

My sales person emailed me this morning to let me know my Raptor was pulled. Obviously they are using the sneak peak info from this morning. What are the odds that changes when it's finalized Thursday?

Otherwise it's hard to focus right now!!!

Congrats Wyo! You'll be sitting in her soon. :)