The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody on this forum have one on order from Super Ford Puente Hills, California (besides me)?

mabad

Reaction score
Anybody on this forum have one on order from Super Ford Puente Hills, California (besides me)?

I've got one on order. I placed the order around the same time you did but I'm at priority 10.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Hey guys, been watching this thread closely just to keep up with recent developments. I hope to join the 2013 Raptor party soon!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've had quite a few people complete the entire process in under 2 months recently. And that 's order to delivery. average seems to be 2-3 months since about December. Not counting some who have a large backlog ahead of them.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I've got one on order. I placed the order around the same time you did but I'm at priority 10.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Hey guys, been watching this thread closely just to keep up with recent developments. I hope to join the 2013 Raptor party soon!

Priority 10! Nice! You're next in line. Congrats

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the waiting game. I've been waiting 5 weeks but could just as well be 5 years.

mabad

Reaction score
We've had quite a few people complete the entire process in under 2 months recently. And that 's order to delivery. average seems to be 2-3 months since about December. Not counting some who have a large backlog ahead of them.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Priority 10! Nice! You're next in line. Congrats

Thanks WyoStorm!

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if the Price Level has any weight on Priority?