The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BingBling

Reaction score
I know order 0255 was built already, mine was 0256 and is being built the week of the 18th. So I would guess 0257 has a VIN as well since you are 0258.

I'm 0257 at Louisburg

Blood, if you don't mind checking on that VIN I would appreciate it!
53 C 410

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
24/7. Trust me they work.
Little story ford hired 700 new hires in a assembly plant down south they came in and did a 2week class on Health and safety and orientation.
the third week the first day on the job 200 of 700 went to lunch and never returned .
this was after 70,000 people applied took tests, interviewed,And drug tested .
Some people think its a country club.
The funny part is they only needed 500 to fill the crew.

Very interesting! Were you able to tell if the truck had been built yet?

Thanks again Blood for all your help and support on this forum!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
n0 shit !!!

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

So this means it was already built, right?

It's on a train in battle creek. Yes, they have to build it first before it can be put on a train.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I'm 0257 at Louisburg

Blood, if you don't mind checking on that VIN I would appreciate it!
53 C 410

Also pri,1

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No,10 on up is set by dealer all other priority is set by plant or region dealer rep,.

I understand that the local dealer can only go down to a priority 10 but I was just curious if when someone gets bumped up to a priority 1 via a regional dealer rep or by the plant, if dealer allotment meant anything anymore. Will a priority 1 order still get built asap and sent to the dealer regardless whether they have any current allotment?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that the local dealer can only go down to a priority 10 but I was just curious if when someone gets bumped up to a priority 1 via a regional dealer rep or by the plant, if dealer allotment meant anything anymore. Will a priority 1 order still get built asap and sent to the dealer regardless whether they have any current allotment?

Anything under 10 means its getting built soon they have pulled it in from the allocations and are showing the dealer they are preparing to build.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I imagine you would have smacked JDUB if he was sitting next too you. LOL!

Naa,having a little fun.i was trying to figure out how to draw it out like I was talking slower but didn't want to confuse him any further.

He's just a little excited.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who needs sleep when you're picking that up tomorrow! Nice!!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I just got my updated DORA from 1/29... it shows a priority 14. Something has happened in the last week. :word:

So I wonder if this is the normal way the dealers do it. You've moved up to 14 from 18 because some orders ahead of you have been pulled and they continually move you up the priority line. Mine initially was a 12 with 2 orders ahead of me and now I'm a 11 with one order ahead of me.