The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some good news from my dealer today:

"I am excited to let you know that Ford has picked up your order for scheduling in March. I will let you know when they provide a Vin Number and estimated build and arrival date. Thank you very much for your patience!"

Blood can you check it for me?

Thanks,
WW

I don't really know what I am talking about, but I thought the orders were only processed by the factory on Thursday evenings...so if you got a note today about your order being picked up then it may mean the regional folks stepped in to make it happen.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, last time I bug you... Dealership is telling me they aren't sure when it's coming in. Here's the VIN:

VIN 1FTFW1R65DFB52543

To all of us who have ordered a Raptor, you are awesome for helping to shed some light on this process! And of course providing a little light at the end of the tunnel.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, last time I bug you... Dealership is telling me they aren't sure when it's coming in. Here's the VIN:

VIN 1FTFW1R65DFB52543

To all of us who have ordered a Raptor, you are awesome for helping to shed some light on this process! And of course providing a little light at the end of the tunnel.

We bought the exact same truck... except for the bed extender. :rocking:

LvDel

Reaction score
No window sticker yet, but a buddy of mine was able to get me the following info on my order (dealer is not reliable):

Vin # 1FTFW1R65DFB36613 build # FCFR099913502MPR2

I kindly ask that someone who can look this up, post back here with when I can expect the truck to arrive? Would be most appreciated and I thank you in advance!

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BLOOD!!!! Todays supposed to be the day :-D could you check to see if its heading north, thanks much!!
Vin# 1FTFX1R62DFB27788