The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has been telling me since I ordered that he had no way of knowing when my order will get pulled which you guys have confirmed.

Today, he told me he spoke with "someone" that told him my build would happen in March. I don't know what to think of the news. Can anyone shed some lite??

Blood, how bout you?

Dealer. F47146
Order. C001
Priority. 10
Order date 12/19/12

Thanks

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's on a train in battle creek. Yes, they have to build it first before it can be put on a train.

Hilarious! Excitement is an understatement!

Do you have the website that allows us to track the shipment of our trucks? Do we need another number to track shipment or do they also use the trucks VIN?

Thanks,

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has been telling me since I ordered that he had no way of knowing when my order will get pulled which you guys have confirmed.

Today, he told me he spoke with "someone" that told him my build would happen in March. I don't know what to think of the news. Can anyone shed some lite??

Blood, how bout you?

Dealer. F47146
Order. C001
Priority. 10
Order date 12/19/12

Thanks

A priority 10 is the highest the dealer can give... so you are the front of the line... then it will be assigned a higher priority by someone at the regional level, and eventually pulled.

The good news is you are at the front of the line, and they just pulled our orders for the last week of Feb, so it's likely that you will see a March build.

Blood can update you if your priority has moved, but probably can only tell you it's unscheduled.