The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok Guys I have a question; I just placed my order on 2/2/2013. How long do I have to wait before I start to get updates on my order?

Depends on how good your dealer is. Mine checks daily for updates but it's a small town and everyone knows everyone. SVT can check for you too as long as your have your dealer and order numbers. I called after about 3 weeks (to SVT) just to see what they could tell me. I was just happy that it showed in the system and he took the time to confirm the details of the order. A lot will depend on the allotment at your dealer and how many orders are ahead of you. Mine would have been pulled already if there weren't two orders ahead of me when I ordered. My dealer only gets about 1 Raptor allotment per month. If you hear nothing after a 4-6 weeks, maybe you can politely ask blood for any info he can find with your dealer and order #.

Do you have your DORA or VOC? It will have your dealer and order # and priority (and of course all the details of your Raptor).

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1FTFW1R67DFB45383
Shipping
Eta feb18

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

1FTFW1R62DFB75519
Build week feb25

Question; Shipping? like getting ready released to shipping, inroute? No biggy, just trying to grasp this part of the process.:emotions133:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer has been telling me since I ordered that he had no way of knowing when my order will get pulled which you guys have confirmed.

Today, he told me he spoke with "someone" that told him my build would happen in March. I don't know what to think of the news. Can anyone shed some lite??

Blood, how bout you?

Dealer. F47146
Order. C001
Priority. 10
Order date 12/19/12

Thanks
Sorry bud your priority is 11 not 10 some changes were made the 28th?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@ WyoStorm I have my V.O.C but not the DORA (not yet) I will give it a few weeks before I start to freak out!

That's all I've ever had. The DORA is just acknowledgement from Ford that they have your order. You can always call SVT and see if your order is in the system. Just have your dealer and order numbers handy.