The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called SVT hotline today & they said that my Raptor was built on 11/21.
They said it takes 6-8 weeks before it will arrive at the dealer.

So I placed the order on 10/19 & it was built on 11/21. We'll see when it actually arrives. Maybe a nice Christmas present.

Thanks again to all who post here.

Tip

I have updated info on my 2013 Raptor.

I ordered it on 10/19. It is supposed to be built on 11/19. I have a vin # now.
1FTFX1R67DFA72223 not sure what the ETA will be but at least I know it's ordered.

previous post:

Thanks to all that have posted info here. It took some work but I found a good local dealer to work with and ordered my Black SCAB on 10/19.

Then I received a call back from another dealer (Jacksonville Fla) telling me that they couldn't locate what I was looking for & they wouldn't be able to order it. I said that's ok, I ordered one today from another dealer in town.

Dealer # F24223

ORDER # T001

PRIORITY 10

BLOOD if you have any info please let me know. I will call the dealer today & verify that order #.

Thanks,

Tip

Here is your windows sticker.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFX1R67DFA72223

Looks like it was built 11-21-12 so my guess is that it is waiting to be loaded on a truck to be taken to rail. If you call SVT, they will tell you an updated status, but usually they only update on Thursday night, at least that is what i have found with my truck.

dbax2000

Reaction score
Blood

Could you be so kind as to confirm what my dealer tells me (build date of 12/10 with ETA 12/31)?

Dealer F27030
Order 9053

Thanks in advance man!

Bax

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i called yesterday and my Silver SCab was built on 11/21/12. SVT said its "in dearborn awaiting shipping"...how long does that usually take the MA area? I'd love to have it in the next 2 weeks.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i called yesterday and my Silver SCab was built on 11/21/12. SVT said its "in dearborn awaiting shipping"...how long does that usually take the MA area? I'd love to have it in the next 2 weeks.

My Silver Scab was built 10/31 and it shows the same status that yours does.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck sat in Dearborn for about a week before they had enough trucks to load on a trailer to make it to the train depot. Once it hit the depot, it took just over a week to get to Louisiana and my dealer. SVT says 3 - 6 weeks, but I had mine in 2 weeks.

Good Luck to you man, this last part of the wait is the hardest. I spent my time devouring this web site and all posts so I could decide on what mods to get. This forum is amazing and has helped me a ton, especialy Mr. Blood. :)

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
window sticker

im 8 days out from build day. ive read the window sticker becomes available about a week before build day. nothing on researchmaniacs yet. does my dealer get it automatically when it becomes available? would they have it or be able to get it before i see it online? is there somewhere else to look? i gots to know. one more cool step in the waiting process.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi blood,
Since you are the go-to guy around here, can you check on mine as well?

Dealer # F16455
Order #0059

Thanks!!

Fred

unscheduled.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

I called SVT hotline today & they said that my Raptor was built on 11/21.
They said it takes 6-8 weeks before it will arrive at the dealer.

So I placed the order on 10/19 & it was built on 11/21. We'll see when it actually arrives. Maybe a nice Christmas present.

Thanks again to all who post here.

Tip

I have updated info on my 2013 Raptor.

I ordered it on 10/19. It is supposed to be built on 11/19. I have a vin # now.
1FTFX1R67DFA72223 not sure what the ETA will be but at least I know it's ordered.

previous post:

Thanks to all that have posted info here. It took some work but I found a good local dealer to work with and ordered my Black SCAB on 10/19.

Then I received a call back from another dealer (Jacksonville Fla) telling me that they couldn't locate what I was looking for & they wouldn't be able to order it. I said that's ok, I ordered one today from another dealer in town.

Dealer # F24223

ORDER # T001

PRIORITY 10

BLOOD if you have any info please let me know. I will call the dealer today & verify that order #.

Thanks,

Tip

eta dec 3

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your window sticker should appear tonight at 2am.

im 8 days out from build day. ive read the window sticker becomes available about a week before build day. nothing on researchmaniacs yet. does my dealer get it automatically when it becomes available? would they have it or be able to get it before i see it online? is there somewhere else to look? i gots to know. one more cool step in the waiting process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing