The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood

Could you be so kind as to confirm what my dealer tells me (build date of 12/10 with ETA 12/31)?

Dealer F27030
Order 9053

Thanks in advance man!

Bax

yes, that is correct.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i just got a call from my dealer and they said the ford zone rep had my priority code changed to 01, it was 10 before. does that mean anything? i was getting ready to get my deposit back and take my business elsewhere but they called today telling me they had the priority bumped to speed production. i also called svt and they confirmed that it was changed today from 10 to 1.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
priority 1 >> means you got push to the front of the line. Ask SVT if they have a build week.

so i just got a call from my dealer and they said the ford zone rep had my priority code changed to 01, it was 10 before. does that mean anything? i was getting ready to get my deposit back and take my business elsewhere but they called today telling me they had the priority bumped to speed production. i also called svt and they confirmed that it was changed today from 10 to 1.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I got from my dealer today. Has anybody else heard this recently?

"Matt, I noticed that your Raptor was released from the plant -- at least that what my system says, however, I had my GM push this with Ford, and they sent an email to us that said:

Raptors, along with several other F-150’s are on hold. It looks like for Raptor it involves brake calipers that were not painted. There is no ETA yet. "

Just curious if anybody else has had a truck with a quality hold. Mine was built 10/31.

Well I got mine this month, and it does not have painted calipers....... if its supposed to have painted calipers then WTF???