The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluehairdave

Reaction score
BAM OK just got back from ordering my 2013 Raptor SCREW.

Happy friggin 40th birthday to me! Probably 12 weeks or so until I should get delivery and that is exactly when my birthday is. Perfect!

got black with luxury package, step on gate, stowaway extender, moonroof.

Called around and got it a good chunk under MSRP. Stoked!

Reading the forum really helped me make my decisions. thank you!

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BAM OK just got back from ordering my 2013 Raptor SCREW.

Happy friggin 40th birthday to me! Probably 12 weeks or so until I should get delivery and that is exactly when my birthday is. Perfect!

got black with luxury package, step on gate, stowaway extender, moonroof.

Called around and got it a good chunk under MSRP. Stoked!

Reading the forum really helped me make my decisions. thank you!

What an awesome birthday gift! Congrats brotha and welcome to "the wait"...your gonna have plenty of time to decide what mods you wanna add first!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood I hate to ask but it's driving me nuts. Any chance you can look mine up. Dealer kind of left me in the dark, I don't even know what my priority is. So any news would be helpful. Thank you
Dealer 53C410
Order 0103

Unscheduled priority17 terrain sweet.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think im in the running to the longest wait ever on a raptor. im 13 weeks already and still no vin.

Sorry -- I think I got ya beat. Does it count if my 8 weeks FEELS like 6 months??!!! And I think the wife is tired of me driving her new car since I sold both of mine!

schell14

Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm hoping I'm not about to ask any dumb questions so please be kind. I ordered my 2013 in late July. I've been getting the runaround from my dealer ever since until yesterday. He called and said my truck will be pulled this week and I should have it in about 4 weeks. Does this sound right? What do they mean by "pulled"? Thanks!

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm hoping I'm not about to ask any dumb questions so please be kind. I ordered my 2013 in late July. I've been getting the runaround from my dealer ever since until yesterday. He called and said my truck will be pulled this week and I should have it in about 4 weeks. Does this sound right? What do they mean by "pulled"? Thanks!

Having your order "pulled" is Ford going into the order bank and assigning a VIN# to the order from that point the truck begins to exist. Once that happens you will get a build date and a window sticker a few days later. How your dealer knows that it will be pulled though this week though I'd be leary about. Who knows though hope for the best. Some guys are getting build dates for oct 8 and ETA of oct 15-22. So it's possible