The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ask your dealer for your DORA (basically your build sheet). On your DORA you will have your dealer number and your order number. Get this info and post it on this forum. There is a member by the name of "blood". Ask him if he will look up your order and tell you whether or not it has been pulled. If it has been pulled then he will tell you the scheduled build date. Also ask your dealer for a VIN, if they have it.

Regardless, just get your DORA.

I'm new here and I'm hoping I'm not about to ask any dumb questions so please be kind. I ordered my 2013 in late July. I've been getting the runaround from my dealer ever since until yesterday. He called and said my truck will be pulled this week and I should have it in about 4 weeks. Does this sound right? What do they mean by "pulled"? Thanks!

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm hoping I'm not about to ask any dumb questions so please be kind. I ordered my 2013 in late July. I've been getting the runaround from my dealer ever since until yesterday. He called and said my truck will be pulled this week and I should have it in about 4 weeks. Does this sound right? What do they mean by "pulled"? Thanks!

you get a build week then a day,you most likely got your week.
oct, is a busy raptor month from what i am seeing.i would not be surprised to see some changes in build weeks and days once oct, starts its very raptor heavy and it only takes one hickup.goodluck to all those oct,builds and im sure ill be busy checking up on them so ill keep you all informed.

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, I am sure you are tired of this, but if you have the time...
Dealer 58V436
Order #9130
Order Date 9 July

As a side note, not sure if anyone else did this, but I avoided the $4700 MFT and headlight package....Id rather have a new exhaust, rims, light bar and winch

Got truck for $500 over dealer invoice.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the email from the dealer.. ..apparently there's a compatibility issue with my order and it's on hold. They think it might be the wheel liners. :mad: :banghead::banghead::banghead: I told them two weeks ago that the wheel liners were said to not be available for the Raptor and to remove them if that was the case.. They assured me that wasn't the case. Now they're going to call Ford and see what's up. :emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Blood, I am sure you are tired of this, but if you have the time...
Dealer 58V436
Order #9130
Order Date 9 July

As a side note, not sure if anyone else did this, but I avoided the $4700 MFT and headlight package....Id rather have a new exhaust, rims, light bar and winch

Got truck for $500 over dealer invoice.

I want the 801A package AND all of those goodies!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the email from the dealer.. ..apparently there's a compatibility issue with my order and it's on hold. They think it might be the wheel liners. :mad: :banghead::banghead::banghead: I told them two weeks ago that the wheel liners were said to not be available for the Raptor and to remove them if that was the case.. They assured me that wasn't the case. Now they're going to call Ford and see what's up. :emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:

My dealer also mentioned the liners, but after he looked they were not available for the Raptor