The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got it all but no hole in the roof.(sunroof) I want to have everything i need to get lost in the desert....... comfortably.

streetking

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked to my Dealer today. My truck was loaded yesterday on the rail, left this morning at 4:51 am. ETA is 10/1. He will give me a update tomorrow..:)

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to my Dealer today. My truck was loaded yesterday on the rail, left this morning at 4:51 am. ETA is 10/1. He will give me a update tomorrow..:)

Dude I hate you....Hahaha...man congrats!...what color and options you get....I hope you'll post some pics!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That is the coolest thing Ive heard all day!!

Side note....Michigan to Texas via rail in three days?? Trains stop to change cars all the time and to get new cars and to off load cargo. 3 days would be pretty quick. Via truck I could see 3 days but unless the train had 1 stop that would seem pretty quick.

Anyways you might be the first 2013 owner here!!!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, if you get the time to check mine I'd appreciate it.

Dealer: F27494
Order No : K825
Priority : 10

Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Blood, I am sure you are tired of this, but if you have the time...
Dealer 58V436
Order #9130
Order Date 9 July

As a side note, not sure if anyone else did this, but I avoided the $4700 MFT and headlight package....Id rather have a new exhaust, rims, light bar and winch

Got truck for $500 over dealer invoice.

Unscheduled

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score

When did you place your order?
Dealer info would be nice.

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited: