The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Analytics

Reaction score
6 months wait in Vegas?? Really? Raptor 2013

My local dealer is giving me a "at least 6 months" waiting for a 2013. They have only 2 orders in front of mine. (if I place it)

Could that really be the case with a high volume dealers ship that does not have more than 2 on order??

They have lots of 2012 so I wonder if they are "just" trying to make me bite on a 2012..? THoughts?

Anyone knows a dealer with better delivery time?

Im a new bee here but been following you guys for quite some time. Thanks for all the feedback!

With 8500 Rpm's

Matt
Vegas

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt what Dealership Team Ford? I know Team Ford and Gaudin are having a good quantity of Raptors (2012) for the Ford Raptor Round-up that's happening on the 13th of Oct. You cant even touch those on the lot because they're going to be used for a course setup for the public. After the one-day event it will be available to the public.
I went out of state because they gave me a run around 2 months ago. So I went with Jeff Lunsford at Lousiburg Ford Kansas (816) 444-2300. Great guy, give him a call and see what he can do for you.

Good luck man

-Hector

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question on priority codes. Do they get lower automatically or is it whatever your dealer first gives you? I only ask cause I have a priority 17 and I didn't know what was to stop my dealer from taking more orders with a lower priority and leaving me waiting

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood my personal hero...
Was this thursday a good night for me?
Dealer:F71025 Power Ford Torrance
Order No: F075

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I have a question on priority codes. Do they get lower automatically or is it whatever your dealer first gives you? I only ask cause I have a priority 17 and I didn't know what was to stop my dealer from taking more orders with a lower priority and leaving me waiting

if two trucks are ordered on the same day and one gets set priority 10 and one 11, the 10 will get built on the first round of dealer allocation and the 11 on the next round.

Now, if truck 1 is ordered 7/7/12 priority 11, and truck 2 is ordered 7/14/12 priority 10, truck 2 gets built first due to lower priority # (lower is better).

Hope I didnt confuse you more than you already were. Oh and no they don't change automatically, the dealer has to set it and they can change it.

Josh

Last edited:

Analytics

Reaction score
ford country in Henderson

Matt what Dealership Team Ford? I know Team Ford and Gaudin are having a good quantity of Raptors (2012) for the Ford Raptor Round-up that's happening on the 13th of Oct. You cant even touch those on the lot because they're going to be used for a course setup for the public. After the one-day event it will be available to the public.
I went out of state because they gave me a run around 2 months ago. So I went with Jeff Lunsford at Lousiburg Ford Kansas (816) 444-2300. Great guy, give him a call and see what he can do for you.

Good luck man

-Hector

The have 2 left over (New 2012) that is not going to be used at the round up. But I want a 2013 just cant believe it should take 6 months..

How long are so you have to wait for your order on a 2013?

Thanks!

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine 26 Jul and if all works out It many of us are having ours built starting the 8th of Oct. and e.t.a. Of 22 Oct. So about "4" months.

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For some reason yours was pushed to priority16 sept12,unscheduled.

not to seem overanxious (even though i am). but i emailed my salesman 3 days ago for an order status update, ive yet to hear back, and i refuse to talk to the oaf over the phone. can you check for any change in my priority/order status, blood? pretty please?
order #R001, dealer F53517

streetking

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is the coolest thing Ive heard all day!!

Side note....Michigan to Texas via rail in three days?? Trains stop to change cars all the time and to get new cars and to off load cargo. 3 days would be pretty quick. Via truck I could see 3 days but unless the train had 1 stop that would seem pretty quick.

Anyways you might be the first 2013 owner here!!!!

Not so sure I will be the first, just talked to him, its in kankee IL. looks like mid to late next week. :)

Dude I hate you....Hahaha...man congrats!...what color and options you get....I hope you'll post some pics!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, got a blk/blk crew cab, all options except graphics, wheel liners & bead lock wheels. I have some HRE wheels on order...

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please explain. You say your raptor is in route and that you ordered it with Wheel Liners and BL wheels? How can this be when these 2 options are not available?

Never mind I was misreading your post.

Thanks, got a blk/blk crew cab, all options except graphics, wheel liners & bead lock wheels. I have some HRE wheels on order...