The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Windspeed 77. Too cool. Looks great.

Hey Blood, anything you can tell me about
Order:192
Dealer: F56009
Priority 10

Thank in advance

leanofpeak

Reaction score
My dealer is unable to satisfy my curiosity.

Mr. Blood, can you check my status please.

Much appreciated.

Dealer: F72403
Order number: 0718

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance I can get you to check mine too Blood?

Thanks you very much, sir!

Dealer: F52009
Order No: 8888
Priority: 10

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...thanks for all the great comments.....I can't describe how happy and blessed I am to finally own this beast of a truck. I was literally smiling the entire ride home. Ate a couple of Prius's as well...lol..... For those of you still waiting trust me it is worth it!

I went onto the Ford.com website and started checking dealer's stock. As most of you know, and as my sig points out, I was number 16 in the Redland's Ford support group. I did not get my Raptor from them, so no need to think they are shady and I cut in line...haha....I found my exact build at Pacific Ford in Long Beach, CA called the general manager and the rest is history. It was a Dealer Ordered vehicle.

Had J0shM1lls not bought his raptor from lake elsinore ford, which is literally 15 mins from my house, I would have never thought to check dealer stock. So thank you J0shM1lls for the unintended prompting...haha. And for those of you out in socal I know that at least 3-4 Ford dealers have on site or are getting "Dealer Ordered" 2013 raptors within a week....feel free to PM me for the info.

I started my quest early this morn and I am extremely happy with the end results. Glad to be apart of this forum and raptor family!!!

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
same here...... my dealer told me 5 - 6 months when i ordered back in the middle of august. so im not even going to stress about it. i am going to add the beadlocks on the 4th so maybe ask for an update then

mike.s

Reaction score
I just saw two 2013 screws at south bay ford in Hawthorne. One red and one white.