The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's already an example of an order with BL wheels being pulled. Read this page >> http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/one-only-2013-order-staus-thread-16190/index52.html

I am apprehensive that they will actually be available. Depending wether or not they will hold up my build. I may leave them.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

You guys crack me up. I guess "Built Ford Tough" does not apply to Monday's? :)

Don't worry, the Detroit Lions have a bye and thus don't play on the 7th so hopefully your truck will have a good build on 10/8. :)

concerned about Monday cause its the first day of the week? thats the same build date and delivery as mine

at least there shouldnt be any snow to worry about right

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow......15 and you're not loading up the magazines??!!! I'm coming up to week 10 and thinking about where I could steal an M1 Abrams.

I had to resort to removing myself form populated area and in the gulf of Mexico due to ford not want to pull my order.

Last edited:

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont ditch your wheels! I ordered them with the wheels and my order is pulled for oct 8 build!

and is detroit where they are built?

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To all those with build dates and trucks on the way, congratulations. I'm at work and don't have my order info and such Or I'b be buggin Blood too. For those of you that have been waiting since sometime in August or before, I feel better. The waiting still sucks but now I know others have been doin it longer. I order early Sept.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
concerned about Monday cause its the first day of the week? thats the same build date and delivery as mine

at least there shouldnt be any snow to worry about right

Ya I hope there is no snow while mine is in transit....... I remember on here somewhere I read that a member here picked his truck up with rust and oxidation on the undercarriage of his truck when it was new. Im gonna be super pissed if my undercarriage is all jacked up when I pick up a 54K truck!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This owner took deliver on 3/13/12. Check out the rust

DSC01671.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

Ya I hope there is no snow while mine is in transit....... I remember on here somewhere I read that a member here picked his truck up with rust and oxidation on the undercarriage of his truck when it was new. Im gonna be super pissed if my undercarriage is all jacked up when I pick up a 54K truck!!

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me today that he would check with the Order Bank when they open and get back to me with more details regarding my order status. It has only been a few weeks since i placed the order, but don't have any details yet. Am I being too impatient? I dont mind harassing the dealer for more info if he is just buying time by saying when it opens. I am just not sure what that means.

Any ideas?