The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why everytime I call SVT they tell me the same shit. I ask if theere is any type of ETA and all they say is 3-6 weeks from when it was built. Like, okay? It is in transit and you still have nothing? How is it my dealer can have an ETA as well as blood...

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I feel like a kid right now....my dealer just called me saying they can probably get my car pulled this month and delivered next month......I don't know how they got it but I'm on cloud 9 right now......but I gotta be cautiously optimistic I know!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That makes no sense. I've gotten an ETA from them ever since I got a VIN. The first time they actually offered the ETA (I wasn't even going to ask yet since it was so early in the process). On Friday, he told me they are doing a new system for ETAs with a range of days rather than one specific day. Now of course, this range is different than want the dealer saw when I stopped by the same day I called SVT. Who knows.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I feel like a kid right now....my dealer just called me saying they can probably get my car pulled this month and delivered next month......I don't know how they got it but I'm on cloud 9 right now......but I gotta be cautiously optimistic I know!

That would be awesome but I would be cautious too. Mine was pulled February 26th and the ETA keeps getting pushed back every week. First it was April 1st, then April 8th, then April 17th, then April 17th-23rd and now the dealer says April 23rd-29th. That's working on two months from pull day.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome but I would be cautious too. Mine was pulled February 26th and the ETA keeps getting pushed back every week. First it was April 1st, then April 8th, then April 17th, then April 17th-23rd and now the dealer says April 23rd-29th. That's working on two months from pull day.

At least if I have a vin/build date I can convince myself that it's gonna happen!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally SVT told me today that my truck is in Ohio, and should be in "anytime after 4/13". My dealer also told me the same, ETA of 4/13. Blood told me 4/12. Hope this all is true!