The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer with my new baby. Its dark out (about 106 miles to Chicago but I am not wearing sunglasses) and raining otherwise I would have pics for you guys. I will post some up tomorrow. The damn thing hardly fits in my garage where its at. Time to do some re-arranging of toys!

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't wait any longer so I called SVT today just to see if my truck was shipped yet and was totally surprised when they said its in New Jersey and expected to be here between the 13th and 19th. Banman what's the latest on yours? I think they may be on the same rail.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood Could you please give me an update?

Ordered 2/13/2013
Order # 3075
Dealer # F53479
Priority 10

I ordered the truck out of A KS DLR and am having a courtesy delivery here in Vegas.

Thank you in advance for you time.

Josh

1FTFW1R60DFC34700
build day 4/22

SOT DOC

Reaction score
MSRP price increase?

My window sticker just showed up!!! Build date of 4/16. Did the MSRP go up? The sticker is showing more than when I ordered the truck with all the correct options.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Window sticker will always reflect MSRP. But you pay whatever you and your dealer agreed to.

My window sticker just showed up!!! Build date of 4/16. Did the MSRP go up? The sticker is showing more than when I ordered the truck with all the correct options.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT told me anytime after the 13th. Which isn't very helpful lol. I will call again tomorrow and see if they have any more info. Last they told me mine was in Ohio.

chet45

Reaction score
2013 SCREW Order

Hey Guys -

Wondering if anyone has done a courtesy delivery in Detroit for their 2013? Assuming it could be picked up pretty close after the build date because of the proximity to River Rouge - but wondering if anyone has done it or has suggestions for a dealer that is good to work with in the area. - Thanks -

Ordered: 3/29/13
Order #: 9896
Dealer #: F21578
Priority: 10

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at a job site today and saw a SD F350 with the tail gate step....I didn't think I wanted the tail gate step but looking at it now I think I do.....you think this will delay my order if i add it? What do you guys think about the step?