The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called SVT and was informed my truck is scheduled to be built the week of March 18th! Best news so far! Now the hardest part of the wait begins...

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called SVT and was informed my truck is scheduled to be built the week of March 18th! Best news so far! Now the hardest part of the wait begins...

Oh no... the hard part starts on the 12th, when you see that window sticker! The slowest week of your life!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I told ya! Congrats man!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

banman12 you made me check and SVT told me the same thing! Build week of March 18th! Wahoo!!!

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told ya! Congrats man!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

banman12 you made me check and SVT told me the same thing! Build week of March 18th! Wahoo!!!

Nice!.....Congratulations to you guys!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh no... the hard part starts on the 12th, when you see that window sticker! The slowest week of your life!

That's just the build week so both of us should be able to get a build day soon and then we can start calculating the window sticker day!!!

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What seems to be the average wait time from order placement to delivery? It seems like it's been picking up lately but I'm probably wrong and just hopeful that when I place my order it will only take 8~ weeks lol