The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Princenet201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my truck in jan and it was built feb 27. I called SVT today they said the shipping company has my truck now but it's not showing in transit yet. It will be going by convoy. Est delivery week of march 4th! This will seem like the longest wait ever!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Good to know. I was pretty sure some have gotten theirs at midnight but it might not be a set time.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What seems to be the average wait time from order placement to delivery? It seems like it's been picking up lately but I'm probably wrong and just hopeful that when I place my order it will only take 8~ weeks lol

It all depends on where you order and how many they are allocated.
Today was week 7 for me since order and I am still not scheduled.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking of camping out in front of my dealer about now. ETA was today, and she is traveling with her two big sisters. Two black SCREWS, one with the exact options as my black SCAB, and my baby chillin inbetween. How sweet a sight, to see three black raptors stacked on a carrier heading south on the 15!!!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Per SVT she was sunning in Colton last SAT. The last week / 200 miles is cutting at my last thread of patience. On the bright side "I didn't pay alot for my auto insurance". Only $9.00 more a month than my 03' Tundra 4x4 with same full coverage and deductible!! One dollar less per month for adding theft recovery system??

etuffgong

Reaction score
Thinking of camping out in front of my dealer about now. ETA was today, and she is traveling with her two big sisters. Two black SCREWS, one with the exact options as my black SCAB, and my baby chillin inbetween. How sweet a sight, to see three black raptors stacked on a carrier heading south on the 15!!!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Per SVT she was sunning in Colton last SAT. The last week / 200 miles is cutting at my last thread of patience. On the bright side "I didn't pay alot for my auto insurance". Only $9.00 more a month than my 03' Tundra 4x4 with same full coverage and deductible!! One dollar less per month for adding theft recovery system??

I think one of those black Screws is mine.. Coming in to San Diego for delivery tomorrow!
at least I hope

Whitt

Reaction score
Hey Blood,
If you get a chance could you check if I got a build date yet and what the priority is?
Dealer: F13048
Order: J001
ordered 11/16
Thank You!