The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a meeting in Colorado Springs last Thursday so we jumped in the truck and drove the 24 hour round trip from Austin......stock 2011 SCREW with 41k miles....with the exception of Raton Pass and that silly "safety zone" in New Mexico we averaged 75mph using the cruise control.....other than the tank of 85 Octane we got just south of Pueblo we filled her up using 87 Octane...

14.4 mpg!!!!! She just keeps getting better and better... :)

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2. On Friday, 11/16: Ordered 2013 blue flame Supercab with box and hood graphics, 801A package, blue accent interior, moonroof, and front camera. $49385.56, including all fees except tax.

Oops....forgot about the blue accent interior. Post corrected.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey blood,
could you check on my order please.

dealer# F52001
order# 1313
priority 10

white / super cab

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that mean he thought he placed his order on 10/22 (as his sig says) and the dealer didn't put it in until 11/9?

:****:

I believe that's what it was, because I did indeed go to the dealer on 10/22 and place my order.

Last edited:

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dealership called their rep to try to findout why the hell my truck hasn't moved or been updated sense Oct 26th.. Finally heard back from the dealership and it's kind of disturbing how stupid they are..

"Jason,

Here is the info I got from my former Rep

Nothing at the moment. Could be finishing getting retrofitted on the exterior to become a Raptor. Not everything is installed down the assembly line on Raptor. I will keep an eye on it.

Thank you,

Name Removed"

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dealership called their rep to try to findout why the hell my truck hasn't moved or been updated sense Oct 26th.. Finally heard back from the dealership and it's kind of disturbing how stupid they are..

"Jason,

Here is the info I got from my former Rep

Nothing at the moment. Could be finishing getting retrofitted on the exterior to become a Raptor. Not everything is installed down the assembly line on Raptor. I will keep an eye on it.

Thank you,

Name Removed"

:happy175:

Mine tried telling me that once the truck was built, it had to go to a special 3rd party facility for adding the Raptor stuff. The more options added, the more separate facilities it has to go to.